You are here


Who do I contact for Non-emegencies regarding Police and Fire?

Please contact (260 375-2657) or dispatch for Non-emergencies related to Police and Fire. For all Emergencies please contact 911.

How do I get my Utilities Connected?

Utilities-Electric, Water, Sewer and Sanitation require a deposit before service will be connected. Please stop by Town Hall 132 North Wayne for an application or call the Clerk's Office at (260) 375-2656 for further information.

Who do I contact for Telephone, Cable and Internet Service?

You may contact Citizen's Telephone for Telephone, Cable and Internet service at (260) 375-2111 for installation information or visit for pricing.

How to I get my Gas Service connected?

Gas service is provided by Vectren Gas Company. You may contact Verctren Gas Company at 1-800-777-2060 for any service questions.

How do I establish Postal Service in Warren, IN?

Please contact the Warren Post Office at (260) 375-2422 or stop by at 110 E 1st Street Warren,IN 46792 for further information.

In what way or manner do I get my children registered for School?

You may contact The School Corporation; Huntington County Community Schools at (260) 356-8312.

My Trash has not been picked up who do I contact?

Please contact H&H Disposal for all information regarding missed trash pickups at (260) 375-2777.

Who do I contact if I find a Stray Animal?

If someone has stray animal they can call 888-255-1952.

Who do I contact if an animal has been injured?

Please contact 888-255-1952 immediately if you find a injured animal.

What Day is Trash Pickup for residents of Warren, IN?

Trash will be picked up every Thursday and should be placed at the curb prior to 6:30am.


Let us know how we're doing

We have made every effort to include all Warren area businesses, churches, organizations, and events. If you find any errors or omissions on this website we would appreciate you letting us know. Please send any corrections or additions to us at

Site development by Conduit Design 2014